Pages

Monday 2 August 2010

LOADS OF FUN!








Wow! It has been a little while since I last posted on here and I have been busy busy busy!

I love the forum for Crafts Beautiful and I recently won the insect inspired challenge with the caterpillar cake I made my son for his birthday. I was so shocked because there are so many talented crafters on the forum! I have also signed up for my very first swap, a postcard swap. The theme is fairies and fantasy so I have got to get my thinking cap on to make an amazing card. I had a practise with the theme that didnt win - Disney Characters. What do you think?
Other than that I have been working hard on my cross-stitch so that I can enter the pets competition and I made an apron for the Sew Magazine first birthday competition! (I like competitions!)

I've also treated myself a little bit. I bought a few bits from HabbyWorld and they arrived today. Loads of lace, ribbons and sequins! I don't actually need them for anything in particular but I thought I would treat myself! Next month its off to the fabric shop for loads and loads of fabric and I can't wait!

I've also got to make a holder for my husband that can fit on his bike. It needs to be able to hold a water bottle, walkie talkie, food and anything else he can think of for his charity bike ride without impeding his movements. That should be good fun. Take a look at his JustGiving site and see just how much of an amazing man my husband is: http://www.justgiving.com/challenge1.

All of this and I have been on holiday! Well that's all for now, have a look at my latest makes.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness lots to do..lol...

    Love that cake. I looove da cake :)

    Love your practice ATC.... The Lion King is such a good series of films *sniff*

    xxx

    ReplyDelete