Pages

Sunday 5 December 2010

Makes for my shop











I have been quite busy since my daughters birthday. I have made myself a gorgeous top courtesy of a pattern from Sew magazine. I altered it slightly as the material I wanted to use was quite see-through so I lined it first.

I have also started to make a few Christmas cards for the wonderful ladies on the CB forum. I have also made my latest postcard for the swap. this month it is - Winter Wonderland. Do you think it fits the brief?

Finally I have been adding a few items to my shop. First I have my cushion covers which I just loved making. They are 14" and an envelope style. I also have a stitched picture of the sign from Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows. Finally I have just made some gorgeous jade green flower brooches which I love and want to keep myself! If any interest you, please have a look at my Folksy shop, the link is on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment